Empowering Leadership Teams
in Academies, SEND and State Schools
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) schools provide vital support to children who have severe learning challenges. This could be due to Autism, birth disfigurement/defects.
Working closely with Leadership Teams in Academies, SEND and State schools. Leadership Team members often provide a combined role of both teaching and leading within a school.
Common themes I am asked to provide solutions for and coach on include:
- Building resilience in challenging workplaces.
- How to successfully have difficult conversations.
- Mental health management.
- Holistic work/life balance and wellbeing.
- Dealing with anger and guilt.
- Stress Management and overwhelm.
- Sadness, low mood, feeling isolated, loss of connection as a result of workplace change.
These are delivered either in group coaching, one to one or through workshops and trainings. The aim is to return delegates to balance and joy. From here, minds are clearer, bodies are more energised and productivity increased as leaders are able to do more and be more of their true selves. Ultimately, enabling the values of your school to shine through.
If you want to read more, check out some testimonials.